I miss you when we’re not together
I’m growing up so fast
See how big I’ve gotten
Since you saw me last?
As I grow, I’ll change a lot,
The years will fly right by.
You’ll wonder how I grew so quick
When and where and why?
So save this card in a safe place,
And take it out each year.
The memories will come back of me,
When I was small and dear.
Place Hershey Kisses in a spoon and wrap with tulle.
Tie with a pretty ribbon. Add poem:
A spoonful of love
And a couple of wishes
Hope you enjoy your
Mother’s Day Kisses.
Happy Mother’s Day
I know there is a special REISIN you are my Mom.
When life has given me ROCKY ROADS,
I can count on you to be my LIFESAVER!
Even when I have given you MOUNDS
of trouble or when I’ve been a DUM DUM,
you hardly ever SNICKER.
You will always have a BIG HUNK
of my heart because you are such a TREASURE to me.
I look forward to SKITTLES of fun continuing to learn from you.
You are such a SWEET TART.
There aren’t enough stars in the MILKY WAY and around MARS to outshine you.
Hope you had a GRAND Mother’s Day!
HUGS & KISSES
1. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
“Your room looks like a tornado hit it.”
2. My mother taught me about RELIGION.
“You better pray that comes out of the carpet.”
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
“If you don’t straighten up I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week.”
4. My mother taught me about OSMOSIS.
“Shut your mouth and eat your supper.”
5. My mother taught me about the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
“I brought you into this world, I can take you out.”
6. My mother taught me about ENVY.
“There are millions of less fortunate children in the world who don’t have wonderful parents like you.”
7. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
“You are going to get it when we get home.”
8. My mother taught me about GENEOLOGY.
“Shut that door… You think you were raised in a barn?”
9. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
“One day you’ll have kids… I hope they turn out just like you!”
10. My mother taught me about LOGIC.
“Because I said so, That’s why.”
11. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
“You’ll sit there until your spinach is gone.”
12. My mother taught me about IRONY.
“Keep crying. I’ll give you something to cry about.”